Create a Legacy with La Posada Providencia
You can be a part of our story.
Rooted in more than 30 years of history, La Posada Providencia has a strong foundation. In this time, many donors have helped sustain us.
Donor gifts enabled La Posada to shelter and assist thousands of individuals from around the world who fled unimaginable circumstances and suffering. These gifts helped us help our clients find peace, safety and a way forward.
There are varieties of ways to give to La Posada. A charitable gift from your estate is a favored way. It enables you to achieve your financial goals and benefit La Posada. No other planned gift is so easy to implement or as easy to change should you need the assets during your lifetime.
You can help write our next chapter by giving the charitable gift of a bequest from your estate. Such a planned gift can help sustain us into the future.
Giving through your estate plan can have tax benefits. You may direct all or some of your estate to La Posada.
A bequest may be the right choice for you if:
- You want to make a gift to La Posada from your estate.
- You want flexibility – to change your mind.
- You want continued access to your wealth – if you need it.
- You have concerns over outliving your resources.
How it Works
- You make La Posada a beneficiary in your will, or a designated beneficiary of your retirement plan, or other asset.
- La Posada receives your gift when your estate is settled.
Please consult your tax advisor
Individual tax situations vary and tax laws can change so please consult your tax adviser regarding the potential benefits of making a planned gift to La Posada Providencia. La Posada does not provide tax advice.