Plan Your Visits, Inquire about Volunteering and Drop-off Donations
Onsite Visits and Volunteering
To protect our clients, staff, and the greater community from possible COVID-19 exposure, La Posada accepts onsite visitors on a limited basis. With advance notice, we will conduct tours outside of our facility. Unfortunately, we cannot yet offer tours inside our shelter buildings. La Posada truly appreciates visitor and volunteer interest. We value our volunteers and could not accomplish what we do without the incredible help and perspective they bring.
To ensure the best visitor experience and to inquire about volunteer opportunities, we ask that you contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com. For more details, please visit our volunteer page at https://LPPShelter.org/get-involved/volunteer/
We now accept drop-off donations.
For media assistance, please contact La Posada Providencia by phone at 956-399-3826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow La Posada Providencia on social media to get the latest news,
upcoming events and more:
Topics: primary agency spokesperson; current immigrant and asylum seeker experience and trends; and intern program.
La Posada in the News
- As Border Crossings Soar, Biden Relies on Shelters to Manage…
- For many migrants able to cross US border, there’s often chaos, COVID tests and then relief
- For Many Migrants Able to Cross US Border, There’s Often Chaos, Covid Tests and then Relief
- Migrant Mother Swims Across Rio Grande River While in Labor
- Area Shelters Awaiting Pregnant Migrants
- Despite Pandemic, Sisters Bring Material Aid, Moral Support to Migrants
- Sisters from La Posada Providencia Bid Farewell to The Valley
- Hands and Hearts
- Southern border heroes
- Local shelter receives Champions for Change Award
- Helping Those in Need
- Church World Service Honors Southern Border Heroes, Immigration Advocated with Champions for Change Award
- La Posada names new executive director
- Books donated to La Posada