In order to protect our clients, staff, and the greater community from possible COVID-19 exposure, La Posada is not currently accepting volunteers or visitors on-site. We also are not accepting drop-off donations of any kind. These practices are necessary during the current COVID-19 pandemic and will remain in effect until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and may we all stay safe and healthy during these very challenging times.
For media assistance, please contact La Posada Providencia’s Development and Communications office during weekday business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 956-399-3826.
Follow La Posada Providencia on social media to get the latest news,
upcoming events and more:
Topics: primary agency spokesperson; current immigrant and asylum seeker experience and trends; and intern program.
La Posada in the News
- Despite Pandemic, Sisters Bring Material Aid, Moral Support to Migrants
- Sisters from La Posada Providencia Bid Farewell to The Valley
- Hands and Hearts
- Humanitarian Response
- Southern border heroes
- Local shelter receives Champions for Change Award
- Helping Those in Need
- Church World Service Honors Southern Border Heroes, Immigration Advocated with Champions for Change Award
- La Posada names new executive director
- Chicago volunteers do community service at La Posada
- Books donated to La Posada
- Asylum-seeker reunited with 5-year-old son in Brownsville